We are pleased to offer, free of charge, a forum where Association members can advertise vacant positions at their companies, or candidates can connect with prospective employers in the shortline industry.
Employers, just send us an email with a copy of the job description, including the skills and experience you seek. Applicants, send us your résumé via email.
To keep your search confidential, we will publish all job postings as "blind ads" and then serve as the intermediary between company and candidate.
Persons currently employed by a member company may not place an ad seeking employment unless the prime contact of the member company notifies us in writing that they have no objection. The Association reserves the right to revise or refuse any ad.
SALES PROFESSIONAL (Posted 5/4/17)
Searching for a Sales Professional who will be responsible for selling & promoting a link of farm related products. The sales professional will work on building a book of business by calling & visiting customers.
• Visiting & phoning present & prospective customers.
• Gaining knowledge of products and shipping in the warehouse.
• Answering the office phone.
• Basic computer skills.
• Preparing reports.
• Traveling to the Midwest 2-3 days at a time during the week.
• Sales Experience. Experience in agricultural sales is a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture or Agribusiness (not required but HIGHLY desired).
• Be able to be away from home for 2-3 days at a time during the week.
• Knowledge of farm implements and how they operate.
• Basic computer skills.
Pay rate: DOE
Life & Health Insurance after 90 days
If you are not currently employed by a member company and would like to apply, please send your cover letter and resume to Andrea Schnelten andrea@FarmEquip.org, and reference Service Ad #124.
TERRITORY MANAGER (Posted 3/6/17)
A leading and growing manufacturer of pneumatic conveying equipment, is currently accepting applications for a Territory Manager for the South Eastern area of USA, covering the states of North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia. Either state would be the ideal location is for the Representative to work out of. This is an under developed territory with lots of growth potential.
• Promote and sell equipment and parts into the commercial AG market
• Travel to dealers, attend meetings and trade shows
• Promote products in order to build, develop, and grow new and existing customers
• Forecast sales to meet company objectives and targets
• Provide product demonstrations and training
• Effectively deal with customer concerns and provide solutions
• Arrange deliveries, provide pricing and act as a liaison between customers and the Parts, Service and Warranty departments.
• Excellent communication and decision-making skills
• Good understanding of local market conditions
• High energy and resolute with an ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
• Related post-secondary education is a definite asset
• Extensive travel is required
• Experience in the commercial grain and feed industry an asset
Equipment sales experience an asset.
We offer competitive salary and benefits. Job Type: Full-time
If you are not currently employed by a member company and would like to apply, please send your cover letter and resume to Andrea Schnelten andrea@FarmEquip.org, and reference Service Ad #122.
Career Opportunity Wanted
Professional, Experience, O.E.M. Ag National-Regional Sales Manager looking for stable company that needs new sales management experience in their company. My background experience is in: Tractor, Combines, Hay Tools, Tillage, Loaders, Dirt Equipment, Parts and Manufacturing. I have taken many companies that were under-performing and have turned them around over night! Please send direct contact information, website and the best time for us to chat about how we are going to get your product into the marketplace and out of the warehouse. I have worked overseas with manufacturers in China, Mexico, Canada and Germany.