Thank you for your interest in the Farm Equipment Manufacturers Association. If you want to sell your products, network within the industry and save money, this is the association for you.
From our specialized discount programs, to our twice-monthly newsletter, we will help you get the best value for your dues and help you remain competitive in the agricultural industry. In addition to our great programs, one of the biggest benefits membership will bring to your company, will be the opportunity to make new contacts within the industry.
With nearly 700 members, the Farm Equipment Manufacturers Association reaches out and connects small manufacturers, suppliers and wholesalers, giving them the advantage over their competitors. The association is the one place where members can increase their knowledge of what other similar manufacturers are doing in the industry.
Please take a look at all of our programs and if you are still not convinced that membership is worth the cost, contact the office by e-mail or phone: (314) 878-2304 to talk with a member of our staff who can further describe our programs and meetings.
Members share ideas, solve problems, commiserate, and collaborate.
Staff members monitor news that affects the industry and keeps members up-to-date with what matters most through a 20-times-a-year newsletter and a quarterly magazine, plus:
- Benchmark Survey
- Participants can review their net profit margin, for example, and key salaries, compared to companies of similar size.
- Annual Membership Directory &
- Provides contact information organized by member type, company, executive name, location, and product or service.
- State buyback, warranty, and lemon laws
- Samples of dealer contracts
- Previously published stories in Shortliner
- A database that allows you to find distributors, suppliers, and manufacturers based on the same criteria in the printed directory: company, executive, product or service, and location.
The public side of the web site includes:
- Farm show calendar
- Safety resources
- Sales training materials
- Drought information
- Opportunities to sell/buy surplus goods such as paint, pallets, or tools.
- The Association formed a partnership more than 40 years ago with Sentry Insurance to offer a product liability program designed specifically for farm equipment manufacturers. The program today includes property casualty, workers compensation, and 401(k) programs. Sentry offers policyholders safety consultations to minimize risk exposure and responds quickly to claims.
- No-cost, confidential, 60-minute consultations with attorneys who specialize in labor law and dealer contracts. The benefit renews with each question.
- Discounts on freight and logistics through YRC, an endorsed service.
- If your company is a not a member of the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers, this Association offers you an annual, no-cost CD or flash drive containing ASABE’s current safety standards—a $569 value.
- And, members who attend the Supply Summit and fall convention pay considerably less to register.