The fall Marketing & Distribution Convention program offers networking opportunities, insightful speakers, and chances to learn from others in the specialized agriculture equipment industry. The focus of the convention is to help manufacturers build relationships with current or potential distributors.
- Information on commodity prices and how they’ll affect farmers’ spending habits.
- Emerging technology in ag and how it will impact equipment needed.
- Opportunities to learn from your peers.
- Tips for supporting the distributors and dealers who sell your equipment.
- Networking events to meet distributors and find new sales channels.
Future Meeting Dates and Locations
Fall Marketing & Distribution Convention
2024 – October 22 – 24
Renaissance Dallas Addison – Dallas, TX
Spring Supply Summit & Supplier Showcase
2024 – April 3 – 5
Little Rock Marriott – Little Rock, AR