The fall Marketing & Distribution Convention program offers networking opportunities, insightful speakers, and chances to learn from others in the specialized agriculture equipment industry. The focus of the convention is to help manufacturers build relationships with current or potential distributors.
- A peek into the future.
- Strategies for finding employees, keeping employees, and reducing your dependence on labor.
- Opportunities to learn from your peers.
- Tips for supporting the distributors and dealers who sell your equipment.
- Networking events to meet distributors and find new sales channels.
- Expert insights on global trade, operational excellence, how to prevent product liability claims, and more.
Future Meeting Dates and Locations
Fall Marketing & Distribution Convention
2022 – October 25 – 27
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Orlando, FL
2023 – October 31 – November 2
Sheraton Kansas City at Crown Center – Kansas City, MO
Spring Supply Summit & Supplier Showcase
2023 – March 21 – 23 Hotel Effie Sandestin – Miramar Beach, FL