In accordance with CDC guidelines, all Hilton properties are requiring face coverings in all indoor public areas of all our hotels throughout the U.S. for guests and Team Members.
The Association is monitoring best practices for physical distancing, cleaning and sanitizing, and food and beverage and will work with the Hilton to ensure the safest meeting possible. Hilton has partnered with RB, makers of Lysol® & Dettol®*, to help deliver an even cleaner stay for guests with the creation of the Hilton CleanStay program.
Hilton has developed EventReady with CleanStay, a global meetings and events program designed to create event experiences that are clean, flexible, safe and socially responsible. EventReady will provide curated solutions with creative food and beverage, thoughtful technology resources, elevated standards and practices with redesigned spaces for physical distancing, and reimagined ways to meet and gather. The goal is to create a safe and comfortable environment for event planners and their attendees.
• Hilton CleanStay Standards provide elevated cleanliness and sanitation across the entire attendee journey. A cleaning protocol is completed to verify an event space is sanitized and disinfected thirty minutes prior to event start.
• Hilton CleanStay Event Room Seal is applied once the room is properly cleaned, set and EventReady.
• Sanitizing Stations will have prominence in primary entryways as well as key high traffic areas including inside and outside event space(s), meal and beverage service areas, public restrooms and congregating areas.
• Vendor compliance to all standards and floor plans submitted to hotel for approval in advance of event.
• Completed EventReady Room Checklist provided to planners.
• Sales and Customer Partnerships grounded in transparency and in the importance of shared objectives. Providing flexible pricing, space options and contract terms.
• Responsive to meet the evolving needs of customers. Small Meetings offer with simplified EXPRESS* agreements.
• Hilton EventReady Playbook delivering expert guidance and curated resources for topics such as: Hybrid Meetings/Technology, Wellness, Creative Networking, Transportation/Logistics and Community Service.
• Available from opted in hotels.
Safe and Socially Responsible
• Respecting physical distancing with creative and customized event sets and meal services.
• Inspiring food and beverage menus: thoughtfully served, timely and flexible. Meals, services and operational procedures adhering to physical distancing regional regulations, amplified hygiene & sanitation requirements, additional space to accommodate attendee flow.
• Industry leading contactless check in and check out with Digital Key at more than 4,700 properties globally.
• Environmental impact solutions measured by LightStay, Hilton’s award winning corporate responsibility measurement platform.
• Community service experiences to support and uplift the local community.