Thank you for your interest in the Farm Equipment Manufacturers Association. If you want to sell your products, network within the industry and save money, this is the association for you.
With over 650 members, the Farm Equipment Manufacturers Association reaches out and connects manufacturers, suppliers and wholesalers, giving them the advantage over their competitors. The association is the one place where members can increase their knowledge of what other similar manufacturers are doing in the industry.
Members share ideas, solve problems, commiserate, and collaborate.
- Supply Summit & Showcase Each Spring our manufacturing members meet with current or potential suppliers, at our Supply Chain Summit & Showcase. The event offers unique opportunities to build business relationships as attendees of this meeting spend time learning from speakers during business sessions, and networking on the golf course or shooting range. A highlight of this meeting is the Supplier Product Showcase where exhibitors can promote their company products and capabilities.
- Marketing & Distribution Convention Each Fall our manufacturing members meet with marketers and wholesalers. The meeting is held in conjunction with the Equipment Marketer and Distribution Association (EMDA) and offers manufacturing members the opportunity to meet with companies that will help market their products. Attendees of this event also have an opportunity to learn from speakers during business sessions and network at the various social events.
- Opportunities to serve on Committees and Councils
Information and Resources
Member Only Resources
- Staff members monitor news that affects the industry and keeps members up-to-date with what matters most through a 20-times-a-year newsletter and a quarterly magazine.
- Annual Membership Directory & Product/Service Index Provides contact information organized by member type, company, executive name, location, and product or service. The directory is provided as an online database and in a hardcopy form.
- State buyback, warranty, and lemon laws
- Samples of dealer contracts
- Archived stories from the Shortliner
- American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE)’s current safety standards, a $569 value.
The public side of the web site includes:
- Farm show calendar
- Safety resources
- Opportunities to sell/buy surplus goods such as paint, pallets, or tools.
- Staff Members monitor state legislative activity and advise members when appropriate action must be taken.
- The Association formed a partnership more than 40 years ago with Sentry Insurance to offer a product liability program designed specifically for farm equipment manufacturers. The program today includes property casualty, workers compensation, and 401(k) programs. Sentry offers policyholders safety consultations to minimize risk exposure and responds quickly to claims.
- No-cost, confidential, 60-minute consultations with attorneys who specialize in labor law and dealer contracts. The benefit renews with each question.
- Discounts on freight and logistics through YRC, an endorsed service.
- Discounts on Supply Summit and Fall Convention Registration.