2021 Marketing & Distribution Convention
Omni Oklahoma City | Nov. 2 to 4 | Register Above | Call (314) 878-2304 | Register before Aug. 16 to save $200!
The Marketing & Distribution Convention program offers networking opportunities, insightful speakers, and chances to learn from others in the specialized agriculture equipment industry. The focus of the convention is to help manufacturers build relationships with current or potential distributors.
It is time to reconnect in numbers that we knew prior to 2020. We have much to learn from one another during this extraordinary moment in the industry. This convention offers you:
- A peek into the future.
- Strategies for finding employees, keeping employees, and reducing your dependence on labor.
- Opportunities to learn from your peers.
- Tips for supporting the distributors and dealers who sell your equipment.
- Networking events to meet distributors and find new sales channels.
- Expert insights on global trade, operational excellence, how to prevent product liability claims, and more.
Omni Oklahoma City | Nov. 2 to 4 | Register at FarmEquip.org | Call (314) 878-2304 | Register before Aug. 16 to save $200!
Future Meeting Dates and Locations
2021 – November 2 – 4
Omni Oklahoma City – Oklahoma City, OK
2022 – April 6 – 8
Hilton New Orleans Riverside – New Orleans, LA
2022 – October 25 – 27
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Orlando, FL