Hotel Effie Sandestin
Stay in style and in refined coastal luxury. Ultra-chic luxury bedding, overstuffed pillows, cozy throw blankets, and refined furnishings, make your stay unforgettable. You’ll find thoughtful amenities in spacious bathrooms to add to the bliss.
You’ll find an extraordinary treasure nestled between the white sandy beaches and emerald green water of the Gulf Coast and the living shorelines of Choctawhatchee Bay in Northwest Florida. Vibrant and elegant, comfortable and refined, Hotel Effie is a beautiful, new luxury hotel.
Getting here is easy. It’s leaving that’s hard. Accessible via several airports or easy drives from a number of major US cities, your dream beach vacation at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort is waiting for you. Once you arrive, please check-in at the Sandestin Welcome Center on the northeast corner of Highway 98 and Sandestin Boulevard, at the main north gate entrance of the resort.
Airport Information & Directions
Destin – Fort Walton Beach Airport (VPS)
35 min, 23.6 miles (38 km)
Allegiant, American Airlines, Delta, United
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Bentonville, Charlotte, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Concord, Dallas, Evansville, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Knoxville, Lexington, Louisville, Memphis, Newark, Peoria, Pittsburg, Raleigh, Oklahoma City, Springfield, St. Louis, Washington DC
Alamo, AVIS, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National
Driving Directions from VPS Airport
- Head east (0.3 mi)
- Turn left onto FL-85 S/Eglin Pkwy (0.7 mi)
- Take the 1st right onto FL-123 N/Roger J Clary Hwy (4.9 mi)
- Turn right onto FL-85 S (4.1 mi)
- Turn left onto FL-20 E/E John Sims Pkwy (6.7 mi)
- Slight right to merge onto FL-293/Mid-Bay Bridge Connector (Continue to follow FL-293 /Partial toll road)
- Head south over the Mid-Bay Bridge (there is a $4 toll to cross the bridge) to the second traffic light. Turn left onto Hwy 98, heading east. Travel approximately six miles to Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort.
- All guests must check-in at the Sandestin Welcome Center located on the northeast corner of Highway 98 and Sandestin Boulevard, at the main north gate entrance of the resort.
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP)
49 min, 41 miles (66 km)
American Airlines, Delta, Southwest, United
Amarillo, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Burbank, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Nashville, Omaha, Phoenix, Seattle, St. Louis, Tampa
Alamo, AVIS, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz, National, Thrifty