Association and hotel staff will honor the highest standards of COVID-19 protocols. As part of our work to assure everyone’s safety, we ask every attendee to also commit to the following protocols in accordance with the policies of the city of Kansas City and Marriott hotels. Please:
- Wear masks in public areas of the hotel.
- Remain distant from one another.
- Take a seat to eat or drink.
- Collect contact information by using the QR codes on name badges. This provides a contact-free way to exchange information.
- Feel free to seek accommodations if you have safety concerns. For example, while the Association will provide transportation to events such as golf and trap shoot, attendees are encouraged to drive separately if they are more comfortable in their own vehicle.
- Monitor your own health. If you do not feel well, please stay in your room and notify staff or the hotel.
The Association thrives through friendships and trust. That has not changed, but it also does not exempt us from conducting due diligence in the context of the extraordinary circumstances we face. This meeting will be different than others, but those differences need not be detriments.