In partnership with KCoe Isom, the Association is offering members no-cost, 60-minute consultations with experts on business and financial questions related to COVID-19.
KCoe Isom is a member company that offers tax services and business growth strategies to the farm equipment industry. As the nation has responded to the pandemic, KCoe has developed resources and expertise related to the Payroll Protection Program, including strategies to maximize forgiveness, as well as the broader CARES Act, and the Families First Conoravirus Response Act.
The company wants to support the shortline industry and has partnered with the Association.
Justin Mentele, a CPA who focuses on agriculture manufacturers and family-run businesses, is available to field your questions. Contact him at email@example.com or call (463) 209-7606. Most questions likely can be resolved in the no-cost, 60-minute window. This benefit is for a limited time and is specific to questions related to COVID-19.
In addition to tools and advice on the KCoe website, the Association continues to build its resource page for members. Go to FarmEquip.org/COVID-19 to find these resources and much more:
- Information on proper use of PPP funds and debt forgiveness.
- State legislative actions.
- Tips and tools from Association partner Sentry Insurance.
- Employee application for leave under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act.
- Additional options for funding and grants for small businesses.
- Sample of an announcement of a positive test in your workplace.
- List of disinfectants approved as effective cleaning agents against the coronavirus.