Kent Zimmerman with John Day Company in Omaha, Neb., will lead the Equipment Marketing & Distribution Association as its president in 2021. Other newly elected officers and directors are:
- Mark Tibbitts, General Implement Distributors, Salt Lake City, Utah, first vice president;
- Trey Price, Price Bros. Equipment Co., Wichita, Kan., second vice president;
- Steve Prouty, McNeil Marketing Co., Albany, Ore., treasurer and immediate past president;
- Bob Doran, Doran Distribution Services, Mount Horeb, Wis., secretary;
- Shannon Soparlo, Adair Sales and Marketing Company, Inc., Swift Current, Saskatchewan, Canada, director; and
- Andy Robson, Teagle Machinery, Ltd., Truro, Cornwall, England, associate member delegate.
The board was elected during EMDA’s corporate annual meeting Oct. 28.
The Equipment Marketing & Distribution Association (EMDA) is the international association for wholesaler-distributors and manufacturers’ representatives of agricultural and related industry equipment and parts.
The association partners with the Farm Equipment Manufacturers Association for the annual Marketing & Distribution Convention, which is in Oklahoma City in 2021.