The summer issue of Ag Innovator magazine mailed last week. Inside, you will see thoughts from industry peers on how they are navigating supply chain disruptions and the labor shortage. You also will find stories exploring:
- How farmers research and buy equipment.
- The future of agriculture policy in Congress.
- Government programs you can leverage to find and retain employees.
- Tips for defending against cyber attacks.
- The differences and proper uses for the Family Medical Leave Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, and workers’ compensation.
- Details about the 2021 Marketing & Distribution Convention.
Check out the digital magazine at FarmEquip.org/agi.