The Supplier Section Board of Governors of the Farm Equipment Manufacturers Association elected new leadership last week.
Scott Moss, business development manager for OE at Gates Corp., was unanimously elected to a one-year term as chairman of the board.
Also elected to officer roles were:
- Marc Adams of GBGI, vice chair,
- Mark Czopek of Sharon Tube, secretary, and
- John Brown of Myers Spring, treasurer.
“The Association is unlike any other organization I’ve experienced in its commitment, dedication, and loyalty to its members and the agriculture industry,” Moss said. “I am proud to be a part of it and to lead this great group of suppliers. Manufacturing and supplier members work together for the good of the Association and what it represents.”
Moss succeeds Joe Sampson of Osmundson Manufacturing Co. Sampson will continue his service on the Board of Governors. Also continuing to serve will be:
- Steve Ford Sr. of Lapham-Hickey Steel,
- Steve Nichol of TPA/Enok Collective,
- Mary Sutton of Muir Omni Graphics, and
- Jon Sherrod of Bondioli & Pavesi, who represents suppliers on the Association’s Board of Directors.
“Coming off a world-changing time over the past year, it’s more important than ever for us to come together to strengthen this community and support each other and the industry we love as we grow for the future,” Moss said. “Being a part of this Association for more than 20 years, I know we are ready for this challenge and will face it together with great success.”