Members in our Sentry Insurance program also have coverage against cyberattacks. Beyond the coverage, these companies have access to Sentry’s online Employer Resource Center.
In association with Enquiron, the Resource Center offers:
- A cyber risk assessment template to get a quick pulse on your organization’s current cyber readiness
- Online cyber training for managers and employees
- Live and recorded webinars
- Phishing security testing for your employees
- An incident response plan template tool to customize your response plan for your organization
- A curated library of cybersecurity content that touches on topics such as phishing, passwords, threat analysis, ransomware, hacking, privacy, and malware.
As an example of a resource, the site offers a handout on ransomware that not only defines the risk but also offers tips on how to:
- Reduce your exposure to a ransomware infection
- Respond if a machine at your company becomes infected
- Respond if you don’t have a data backup
- Proceed with paying the ransom if you choose to do so.