You are invited to a webinar this week to learn more about how the Association’s partnership with Enquiron can help guard against cyber attacks and respond if you fall victim to one. The service is provided at no cost to members.
The webinar is 1:30 p.m. Central this Thursday, March 24. Enquiron will offer an overview of the service, which includes:
- Cyber Assessment—15-question assessment to gauge cyber exposure with recommendations to become more secure
- Cyber Training (10 modules) for employees on topics such as phishing, malware, and best practices.)
- A baseline customized phishing campaign with feedback on results
- Cyber webinars
- Incident response plans
- Library of policies on topics such as mobile device policy; document retention; etc.
- Breach response services breach notification rules by state
- Cyber audit kit to help companies prepare for such an audit.