Member Company Hiring
North America Sales and Marketing Manager
A member has an immediate opening for a referenced part-time North American Sales and Marketing Manager. This is a remote position based out of the person’s home. The successful candidate must be a self-starter with excellent time management skills and intermediate computer skills. Responsibilities include:
- Managing the distributor network in North America
- Giving product presentations and sales training
- Providing inputs for the annual sales forecast and marketing strategies with an update minimum every 3 months
- Supporting distributors to reach their sales targets, sharing their inventory on a quarterly basis
- Providing inputs for product development and marketing campaigns
- Traveling with distributor sales personnel and calling on dealers to increase product market share
- Participating in industry trade shows in North America with distributors and evaluating new events (trade shows or workshops) and working with existing or developing potential OEM customers
Sales Manager requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Experience in Ag or Construction markets
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Experience in customer relationship management
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication in providing great customer service
At the beginning a product training course will be scheduled and an adequate coaching introduction period will be provided.
The North America Sales and Marketing Manager reports to the North America Export Sales Manager.
The Association announces these job openings as a service to the companies seeking qualified candidates and asks members to share the information. The service is NOT designed to facilitate departures of professionals already employed at member companies.
Interested candidates should send their resumes to Gina@FarmEquip.org by March 31, 2023.